Re: RC-50 tempo sync issues via MIDI clock

all I know is that it doesn't work as advertised. i have not tried it
as master though. teddy

here my latest reply from Roland US:

Yes, we do know about the issue. It is not a secret by any means that
the RC-50 has trouble with its sync while acting as a slave. The
truth is, we don\'t have power over \"the Japanese people\"; they
have power over us. It is akin to asking guitar center to have one of
their dealers change their product for them. We are the US
distributors for the Roland brand. We have asked many many times for
an update from Japan because we genuinely want to improve the product
for you guys. That is all we can do. We will pass this email on to
management for you as well.
I hope that this helps answer your request. If you need more
assistance in this matter, please either re-submit your support
request or contact our Product Support Department at the appropriate
number: