Re: RC-50 tempo sync issues via MIDI clock

Never had a problem arpeggiating from sequencer. But the seq was the master. No wait! I think it worked even when I was slaved to time code. But that's not the same as midi beat clock. But it held sync fine for my ears... and all of the film and video folks I worked for.

Before MIDI I used to sync my Linndrum to my Jupiter 8 arpeggiator and that worked well too.

I'm afraid the RC50 is suspect. And your observations seem to jibe with Kenny's findings.

I hope this isn't stupid. Been a long time since the MIDI wars for me. But some of the old tanks & Gattling guns are still in my studio.

BTW, speaking of old tanks and Gattling guns, I'm having my old Arp OMNI II fully restored to sell on Ebay. Same with my Chroma Polaris. I'll let you know when they go up.

richard sales
glassWing farm and studio
vancouver island, b.c.
800.545.6846