Re: OT "He is" or "I am"

and we are off topic....now!

that reminds me - when "The Rock" was a wrestler, he used to always
refer to himself in the 3rd person when threatening other wrestlers. I
thought it would be cool if a professional wrestler used the 2nd
person for making threats. "You're going to come down on yourself so
hard that you're going to wake up in next week!"

sorry... sorry.