Re: re. Finally some music I was involved in....

Interesting & funny, at the same time.
That's how music should be on mornings, isn't?
Can you tell us something about the set up?
I'd be interested to know what you were running
in the computer, as well as sync/async issues.

Thanks Stefan for sharing,
Raül.

--
The Playing Orchestra: http://www.telefonica.net/web2/tpo