Re: re. Finally some music I was involved in....

Raul Bonell schrieb:
> Interesting & funny, at the same time.
> That's how music should be on mornings, isn't?

Well, it was afternoon, but the election day in France, I guess that's a
bit like not wanting to get up in the morning...

> Can you tell us something about the set up?
> I'd be interested to know what you were running
> in the computer, as well as sync/async issues.

Well, I had my headset running into a Max patch (my Ondes Memorielles...)
There was only async, but without issues, I guess its a question of
aesthetics...
Lawrence had some pickups on his instruments, which where fed through
his mixer into my box.
I was using the Chantereine Plastic bottle I mentioned recently - the
Stradivari of plastic bottles. If you come to France you should get a
bunch of them, they usually come with water, in this case I drank it
long before the show. They sell 6 bottles for 1.20 Euros, the price
seems to be in reverse relationship to the sound quality - unlike with
violins which I was playing when I went to school...
Other gear involved was my voice and some Tibetan bowels...

Stefan

--
Stefan Tiedje------------x-------