Re: repeater looped vocals

I don't think they're arrhythmic... I think she just knows her tune
so well she's probably thinking the hand clapping part when she's
singing the first bit.  Probably watching the Repeater's tempo light
too.

My wife and I saw her in SF a few months ago and we were blown away.
One of the best live shows we've seen.

Mark