RE: RPTR users Rejoice and Loop!!

>From: "William Walker" <billwalker@baymoon.com>
>Hey gang, I have been able to obtain an advanced copy of the Repeater
>version 2.01 upgrade

bill...a quick question if you don't mind...

i always use my repeater as two stereo pairs (rather then 4 individual
tracks) so i'd be interested to find out if the independent track
functions
work on one side of a stereo pair without having to "unlock" the pair
first
(as is the case at the moment with the slip function)

glad you're enjoying it!

sim

https://livemessenger.mobile.uk.msn.com/