Re: POST YOUR SETUP

Two set ups. One electric, one kind of acoustic

Instruments:

2 Godin LGXT's (black and pink with AAA top), Gibson Explorer, Rickenbacker 330, Trinity College Bouzouki, Ovation Mandolin, Dean Resonator, Gibson Heritage Acoustic

Amplifiers: Vox AC-30 CC1, Trace Elliott Acoustic (some manner of early model all wood, no tolex covering), Yamaha TC100 Tube Combo, Carvin AC-100 Acoustic Amp

Pedals Before Amp : Boss OD-20, Boss PS-5, Digitech Expression Station, Adrenalinn 2.0, Boss TU-2 Tuner,Ernie Ball Volume Pedal, Boss V-Wah,

Pedals in Effect Loop: Boss DD-20 Delay, Digitech Chorus Factory, Boss RV-5 Reverb

Looping Devices: Boss RC-20XL and Gibson Echoplex Digital Pro

Guitar Synth: Roland GR-3

All of these things can be in any over-kill or understated combination depending on the situation and my own laziness.

Todd