Re: mic recommendations; champagne recording on a beer budget

Howdy,

 Ahh yes, the electret mic element. mass produced,used
by rich and poor. It all depends on how well your ears
work comparing them and how much money you want to put
into the case for it.
Rig

 for the edge of your seat?
http://tv.yahoo.com/