Re: mic recommendations; akg C3000 any thoughts?

whar are your thoughts on the AKG C3000? i am curious
because i have it but i havenīt really been able to
warm up to it, although it was highly recomended.Ive
tried recording acoustic guitars with it but i just
dont like the sound too much,it seems a bit cold
somehow.Maybe i am doing something wrong...
Luis

www.myspace.com/luisangulocom

Bored stiff? Loosen up...
http://games.yahoo.com/games/front