Re: The Artist's Right To Be Boring (was: Re: the best.... the worst....)

On Jun 20, 2007, at 11:02 AM, Per Boysen wrote:

> I did a stupid mistake today: Recorded a studio improvisation as an
> empty stereo sound-file.

I do that about once a week and usually when something very
interesting is going on, very aggravating.

For me it happens most often when I forget to take the recorder out
of recording standby mode -- I usually forget or assume I've done the
button sequence or I hit the record button but not firmly enough and
in the heat of the moment I fail to verify that recording is active.

My sympathies.

BobC

http://tinyurl.com/yt8f8j
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CAXb7tegR3M