Re: Zappa

Howdy,

 i'mnot mainly a guitarist, mostly keyboards(old
synths) and engineering. ButI too Really enjoy the
Shut up and play your guitar stuff, although I only
have 2 albums worth. Funny on Sleep Rats there is a
cut that is almost the same format exept at the end
where Frank says, gettin tired? and the other fellow
says, my fingers got stuck. Great stuff, I don't have
near enough Zappa albums so you guys out there feel
free to put me in your will.
Rig

http://searchmarketing.yahoo.com/