Re: NEW FRISELL RELAEASE "FLORATONE"

I saw Kermit play with my buddy Tony Scherr at Marion's Marquee in
NYC a couple of Mondays ago and he seemed in good spirits and sounded
GREAT as ever.
I'm opening for Tony next Monday BTW, with my band Mister Shifty...
lots of looping

I too long for the Rambler days, but it just reminds me of college.
There was a study by some psychologists that concluded that when
people listen to the music of their youth they feel younger and are
in better health. Go figure. Listen to Rambler... Live longer.

Teddy