Re: Sparce 'n Spacey, part 2: fretless guitar

> On 15 aug 2007, at 08.10, Michael Peters wrote:
>
>> and for the sitar sound you would like to have: why not use a
>> sitar bridge
>> such as this:
>> http://www.eyb-guitars.de/Eyb-English/Hardware.html
>>
>> I've got an electric guitar with such a sitar bridge and it works
>> great -
>> sounds like the original electric sitar, but was much cheaper :-)
>
> On 15 aug 2007, at 10.30, Per Boysen wrote:
> wow, Michael, that's a great tip! Can post a link to a sound file
> where you play that guitar? I just can't wait to hear what it makes
> the sound. My guess is that it work well on a fretless played with
> Sustainiac - C.

When thinking twice I'm not sure it will work so well with fretless,
because the string action is set so low on fretless guitars? You
already have a kind of buzzing from the fingerboard so would it sound
good with buzzing layered over buzzing? Still curious... maybe it's
great...

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se (Swedish)