Gig Spam - Chinapainting tonight in Brooklyn

Man, the list has been hopping, I can't even pretend to keep up this
week. Anway, Jim Goodin and I are playing one more show as Chinapainting
before I return to Mexico, tonight in Brooklyn. It's at a place called
Zebulon Cafe Concert, in Williamsburg, at 258 Wythe Ave. (between 3rd
and Metropolitan). Opening for us is Roger Lipson with his ensemble,
Roger plays sitar and is joined by tabla as well as tanpura, a rare
treat. They'll start at 9, we go on at 10, and the show is free, free,
free.

Daryl Shawn
www.swanwelder.com
www.chinapaintingmusic.com