Re: oberheim echoplex for sale

Ok I found the faq.  I had no idea that someone else wrote the firmware
for the EDP.  I figured this was some kind of 2nd source enhancement
that my client wouldn't need since he already has a couple of the
machines which I figured had Gibson's EPROM in them and which he is
happy with..not to mention we just got a loaded one for less and have
gotten them even cheaper in the past. (and some dumb bunny just stole
one when he shipped it to the wrong addy. If anyone sees one coming out
of Montana let me know.) .  I don't use these machines like I say and am
trying to get time to put together a working rack of them for Todd Green
since I have so little time of late to pursue something that probably
will leave me clobbered again in the end at the moment.

"Ultimate looper".  My term for something that has all the features
someone would want in a dedicated hardware box currently.  Somebody
seems to have  a permanent attitude against me for dreaming of such a
thing and considering making one.  Does this person have some FINANCIAL
INTEREST for seeing that such a product NOT be done?  Who is this "CV"
and why are they bearing some kind of grudge agaisnt me?  I totally
don't get it.

I'm just a friendly guy who likes to put his life into things that bring
joy to people.  I know a bit about analog and digital design, pic chip
programming, but don't know much about making money in this world, nor
care.  I live at a minimal level because I'm in a society that mandates
a social religion (social security they call it).  I object and
therefore the IRS makes it their duty to persecute me if I make any
actual money because I refuse to be part of a social religion.  So if I
DID make something like this I'd have to let someone else make most of
the money on it anyway or move to a country where they don't have such
laws.  Freedom.  Not.

But anyway so just ...wondering.  If this person is going to just lash
out at every opportunity then I guess it's stupid to even subscribe to
this group given that I hear it comrpomises my email possibly anyway.
I'd like to understand what has gotten under this person's skin that
they knee jerk and attack/mock me, and to receive an apology.
Gee..when was the last time I saw one of those in this arrogant world?
-Bob

-Bob