Re: NI gtr rig looping

On Aug 17, 2007, at 2:36 PM, Per Boysen wrote:

> One thing I do not like with GR is the basic sound. Maybe this is
> because none of my computers is powerful enough to run it in High
> Fidelity mode together with a software looper? I have tried the
> High Fi mode without looping and only in this mode GR starts to
> sound as in the same league as AmpliTube2 and Guitar Amp Pro

I totally agree.  It's lackluster tone plus high latency made it
unusable as a guitar rig... I almost got it anyway because I really
like how you could assign a perimeter to the attack profile of your
string.  The effects did sound pretty good... overall it just wasn't
worth the money and something like the Camel audio effects were way
more interesting in the end.

Mark