Re: First Loop Sync

On 18 aug 2007, at 20.20, jnd wrote:

> Hi again Per  ...
>
> Thanks...i downloaded the Augustus plug-in. But i can't follow your
> instructions : / ... how do i set the plug-in to send his tempo as
> a midiclock?

1. Open the plug-in's GUI.
2. Click the "About/Register" button.
3. Select the "MIDI output" box.
4. Either save your host and launch Live again or delete the plug-in
from the plug-in slot and open a new instance of it. This is for the
change to take effect.

Augustus Loop now opens a virtual MIDI Port that is named "Augustus
Loop 1" by Ableton Live's MIDI/sync preferences. If you open a second
plug-in, on another Live track, it will show up as "Augustus Loop 2".
You should only use the first one as the Sync Master though, so be
sure to activate the green Host Tempo button in the plug-in's GUI.

> Greetings from Portugal

Cool! I've been to Lisboa a couple of times and once lived four
months on Kap Verde (former Portuguese colony and still very
influenced, the vibe somewhere between Portugal and Africa)

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se (Swedish)
www.looproom.com (international)