Re: First Loop Sync

Hi

Thanks again Per for your advices...i managed to establish midiclock
sync between Augustus and Live.
But I could not achieve the goal of recording the following loops in
sync with the first one.
What i am doing wrong?
Can you explain me step by step? Idiot proof style....
This is becoming frustrating....i always thought  that preparing a
live looping setup on ableton live....would be a more straightfoward
thing. But it seems almost impossible...

Thanks again Peri for your help....and anyone else willing to share
the secret of how to live loop with ableton live.

Ana