Re: rang3 ?

I'm not familiar with the boomerang, but what you've described here
is exactly what I do with the rc-50. I do a short rhythmic phrase and
then on phrase two a longer melodic or bass line. Then if I want to
play something that I'll be overdubbing on I move over to phrase 3.
you can sync the phrases or leave them unsynced. It does have reverse
and is in stereo. Of course I have several times wished that it had a
multiply pedal and could stay in the same phrase so that I could do
some other things with my other phrases, The other big wish is that
it could undo more than one level....
The rc-50 might be worth another look... but then again if the rang
has a true multiply, I'd probably go for that.

Paul Haslem
www.dulcify.ca