repeater = looperlative comparisons

>>The looperlative is pretty strictly one function per button so
>>there IS a lot of bank switching on the midi controller to deal with.

>no sorry, this isn't true - the LP-1 can map up to 8 commands to a
> single
>button press

>sim

Those are "chained" functions- several things triggered by one button
press.  Only one function can be defined per midi number, but that
function can have up to 8 commands in it.

What I'm talking about is the kind of functionality on the EDP where
the same button takes on multiple tasks depending on context.

Can you pull up a different function on a Looperlative button by doing
a "long press"?  Or have defined button x do something different if you
are currently (e.g.) in overdub?  That's what I'm talking about.  That
kind of context dependent functionality cuts down on the pedal dancing.

“I saw too many people die, and a lot of people didn’t see any of that.
They had a press conference and left. I’m looking up, fighting this
incredible battle, and they’re doing press conferences and lying to the
people. They’re telling them 40,000 troops are in New Orleans. It was all
bull.”  -Ray Nagin, Mayor of New Orleans

Building a website is a piece of cake. Yahoo! Small Business gives you all
the tools to get online.