Re: Maple and Bidule... success! Kind of

Jamstix is awesome. :)  I'm not using it right now because it's pretty CPU heavy, but it's a blast to play with.

I'm not sure I understand exactly what you're describing.  Are you creating this "second loop" in the same track/loop position as the first one (the master loop)?  If so, what you're saying makes sense (and I can confirm I've experienced it) - Mobius stops sending clock when there is no complete loop to act as the master loop.

If you're creating this second loop on another track or another loop on the same track, then I'm confused.  Mobius should still be sending clock based on that first master loop.

Doug