Interesting academic article on guitarist Eivind Aarset

Hi list,

I just read a highly interesting article on looping guitarist Eivind
Aareset written in Norwegian by our own list member Rune Fagereng. As
you might know Rune is Norwegian, like Eivind himself. As far as I
understand Rune is studying Jazz Analyzes at the institution for
Music Science at the university of Oslo.

Thank you Rune. Very nice reading. Your article also reminded me of
the name of this wonderful video series I once watched online after
snagging a hint from this list: "On The Edge - Improvisation In
Music". http://www.ubu.com/film/bailey.html (recommended)

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se (Swedish)