comparison Fireface400 vs. Fireface800

A lot of people here seem to be using the Fireface400 or Fireface800, and
some of them are using even both (Hi Luca), so I'd like to do a comparison
of both and ask whether I missed anything here:

Since some people need more than the 2 micpres supplied by the
Fireface400, I also considered a variant with a Quadmic.

So here we go:

                        Fireface 800            Fireface 400
FF400+Quadmic
Price(Street)   €1219                         €879
     €1254
Form factor             fullrack                        halfrack
             fullrack

I/O
In: Micpre              4                               2
             6
In: total               10                              8
             8
Out: total              10                              8
             8
digi I/O                16                              8
             8

MIDI I/O                1                               2
             2

Standalone mixer                                        *
             *
LineIn limiter  *

Summarizing: both interfaces seem to be lacking for applications which
require lots of microphones - for a singing drummer e.g., both the FF400
and the FF800 don't offer enough micpres. There is the option of extending
the interfaces with similar-quality micpres using the quadmic or octamic
pres by RME, at a price - the combo of FF400 and Quadmic (which gives you
6 pres, prolly enough for most solo applications) is even more expensive
than the FF800.

There are a few small details which might be of interest to some users.
The FF400's standalone mixer functionality is great if your computer
crashes mid-performance. On the other hand, the FF800's limiter saves you
yet another device (and thus rack real estate), especially when going into
the interface with transient-prone instruments (e.g. bass guitar). Sadly,
it's not available for the mic ins. And again, the additional pair of MIDI
I/O of the FF400 might also save you another device in the setup. Worth
mentioning (but I guess not for our typical applications) is the
additional pair of ADAT I/O on the FF800.

Did I miss something here?

        Rainer