AW: Loop Survey - Summary

Thanks, Eben, for your generous offer. The main problem, however, is that
the basic (free) surveys on surveymonkey don't offer you the possibility to
download the raw data in one go - you would have to access all single 89
surveys and enter the data into a spreadsheet or database by hand.

If you REALLY want to do that - be my guest as the say. Contact me
off-list,
and I could forward you my login data so you can do that sysyphus job by
hand. ;)

        Rainer

>my eye because I actually spend a lot of time running statistical analyses
of data, sometimes involving
>surveys like this one, and so if people would be interested (and Rainer
doesn't want to do it and and sent me
>the raw data), I could look into questions like Rainer's "Is age
>associated
with preference for hardware vs.