behringer again again (wasprogrammable delay?)

>>On a side note..  'fun' how Behringer ofted gets discreminated, while
in reality by far most of their products are actually pretty good.<<

at risk of inviting a libel case from them, the reason that most
behringer products are actually pretty good is that the designs, inside
& very often outside too, are nobbled from other manufacturers (boss,
EHX, mackie & the rest).

so uli doesn't have to pay for R&D or industrial design except on a very
few product lines that are unique (apparently) to behringer, e.g. the
fcb1010.

I have no issue with the reliability or quality of the products- indeed,
I own several of their mixers & an fcb1010 myself.

I think for those of us that are generally comfortable with the build
quality & reliability, the remaining nasty taste is due to the rarified
atmosphere of the moral high-ground.

there are some pictures on the music-thing blogsite with the EHX & boss
units next to their behringer, er, ringers.
the words "cheeky" & "bastards" come to mind. it's that blatant.

since these pics were posted, the boss-a-like range has had it's
appearance changed to make it less boss-like. I don't know why- yakuza?
:-)

take a look at this:

http://musicthing.blogspot.com/2005/01/behringers-dirt-cheap-stompboxes-
look.html