RE: Mobius Multiply Help

> I think I've got it.
> If I keep playing after I've pressed multiply for the second time it
> records the ending and the beginning of what I played during the
multiply
> stage.
> If I don't keep playing the beginning and ending are missing.

As far as I know there is nothing that would cause the beginning of a
multiply to be lost if you just stop playing in the middle of the cycle.
This still sounds like quantization.  When you press Multiply look at
the Mobius window and look at the little white triangles that show
where the Multiply will start and end.  You will only be overdubbing
when the large word "Multiply" appears on the screen.

If you are losing something you played while the large Multiply
is on the screen, and you are not doing something that sets the
input level to zero, then there may be a bug.

Jeff