Re: OT: whoops... just found me on YouTube ;-)

On 14 okt 2007, at 15.44, Raul Bonell wrote:
> At least, you got rich or not?

Not ;-)  I quit as soon as I found that it did not work out well in
combination with my experimental music outlets. When I signed a major
deal based on "chart friendly" music I thought it would be great to
be in music both for an income and for the pure joy of exploring,
although given different genres. That was a mistake, because no time
for other projects were ever available  in that professional context.
When looking around today I see every damn musician I respect has
made music an amateur business of love. Obviously that's the way to
go, but I just had to try another way to find out ;-)

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se (Swedish)
www.looproom.com (international)