Re:The trend these days !

Hi !

I was at a Eivind Aarset gig some weeks ago. He used to use Eventide and Repeater - but this time he used Mac - Sooperlooper and Ableton.

Best regards Rune F.

rick <bs@tanawana.com> skrev:

I was looking to get back into my acoustic looping project again
and was wondering about using my EDP or moving more into the laptop
side of things, which got me to thinking or wondering -

For the most part is the EDP still being widely used or is the laptop
made good strides in replacing it pretty much??

For me, I still prefer to work with the EDP, even though my laptop
is alot more versatile, but I end up spending most of my time
figuring, tweaking or whatever with the computer :O(

rick

Alt i én. Få Yahoo! Mail med adressekartotek, kalender og notisblokk.