Re: Y2K7 - thanks to Rick and the performers!

Qua and all,

It was great to meet up with you again Qua.

I just got home this evening from my 7 hour drive home from Santa Cruz.

Wow, this is one of the best Y2K fests in a long time.

Boy, am I really glad I didn't play this year.

It gave me more of a chance to get inspired (rather than depressed,
heheh) and did I ever.

During my drive home I got to listen to newly acquired CDs by:

Leander Reininghaus
Randolf Arriola
Matthias Grob
Fabio Anile
Erdem Helvacioglu
Henry Kaiser
Greg Williams
and Matt davignon

I am so totally stoked on the experience.

I gotta get on Amazon quick and buy some Arild Andersen CDs too

Thanks Rick and everyone who had a hand in this year's show.

It was a knockout.

Also thanks to guitarist/photographer Mark Hamburg and his lovely
family for their hospitality in putting me up for a weekend.

Qua, we Oregonian loopers need to do something up here.

Cheers,

Ted