Re: Y2K7 - thanks to Rick and the performers!

Yeah!! I'd like to add a huge THANKS to Rick and EVERYONE involved!!
The organizers, stage-hands, performers/composers, the photographer,
the audio techs, et al. And, it's great to see lots of the performers/
composers also joining in to be included in the 'audience' to watch
as 'fans!!" What a great way to support, learn and experience some
very different music from our own and keep the ideas flowing. Looking
forward to next year!!

Fantastic!!! Beautiful, crazy, intense music, etc.!!! All of it . .
terrific!! It was truly an inspiring experience.

You're all just f 'n loopy. My kind of people. ;-)

Cheers on a great Festival!!!

Another Sacramento Bohemian,

Mike