Gordius Little Giant lowest latency ever

Hold the press!

I just got Xaviers latest latency reduced firmware for my Gordius LG4
( this was a pre-release version for tests)

I measured latency with the same set up as before.

It's now faster than the fcb1010 with a latency of 4mS to trigger an EDP
sample
( which includes, obviously, the edp latency of at least 1mS).

So, Gordius is now as fast as using the edp's non-Midi controller (which
also clocks 4mS).

Conclusion.....YOU want a Gordius foot controller.

I don't know what happens regarding the Little Giant Module, presumably
the fcb latency adds
to the Gordius latency, so at very worst were looking at 8mS to trigger
an edp sample, which is not so bad,
and maybe less than that.

It's interesting to compare these figures with laptop setup latencies.

andy butler