Re: Gordius Little Giant lowest latency ever

Thanks Andy, you had me worried for a moment ! ;-)

 > regarding the Little Giant Module, presumably the fcb latency adds to
the Gordius latency,

It's a safe thing to expect this indeed. It will probably be better,
because I did remove all logic of the original FCB firmware (retrieving
and sending the programmed patches for each switch)  - the modified FCB
acts as a real "slave" and simply sends a hardcoded MIDI message on each
keypress; so that should be faster, but I couldn't put any spec on that
without analyzing the original firmware. Or better: you showed me a good
way to measure all this, so I'll have to do that soon.