Re: Looking for a pitch shifter pedal (Molvaer use of whammy)

Hi !

This writes Molvaer on his use of harmonizer (whammy)
- spilt signal - whammy on one side. Read more on
future jazz forum

http://www.future-jazz.de/forum/index.php

Molvaer says to the future forum;
"Hi there
I can tell you exactly what I use.
On the electric side:
1 shure 58 mic.This goes into a cheap but solid
preamp(Behringer).
Then it goes into an effectboard wich includes
MoogerFooger,an old Whammy(wich is connected to
TCElectronic G-force on one of the sides only).
The reason for this is to have one side static,
and the other side "stepless".In this way I can make
harmonic progressions.
Then I have a midiboard also,wich is the mothership so
to say.
It controls filters, delays,reverbs etc from
the TC. The other mic is pure,and goes directly in to
the D.I,
and is controlled by my soundengineer.
-best regards
Nils Petter"

best regards Rune Fagereng

--- radio radio <radiotelevision@gmail.com> skrev:

> I love the Whammy pedal, but I don't think you'll
> get what you're
> looking for with it. I suspect the sound quality is
> lacking for what
> you want to do.

Alt i ett. Få Yahoo! Mail med adressekartotek, kalender og
notisblokk. http://no.mail.yahoo.com