AW: Need your input on the Rang III

> Please send me your input on what you consider the top 10
> parameters that an expression pedal can be used to tweak in
> realtime in a floor looper.

Hi Krispen,

this has a lot to do with the feature set and general structure of the
looper. And then, it has to do with how your setup is structured (e.g.
anything related to the dry signal level is irrelevant if you use it as a
send effect). And I won't put them in an exact order, because the
importance
of them is hugely related to the style of looping you use at the moment.
So,
my take...(perhaps not exactly 10):

* Feedback, if the looper has some kind of feedback control
* Individual track volumes, if the looper has more than one track
* Varispeed, if the looper has some kind of varispeed thing (e.g. Repeater)
* Individual track panning, if the looper has more than one track AND
stereo
output
* effect parameters, if the looper has something in addition to the looper
(e.g. DL4's additional delay in looper mode)

        Rainer