Re: well nevermind re gLoops

Yeah, Amigas were very cool.  I had an A1000, then an A2000.  Still
have the 2000 in the basement.  I did something bad to the 1000 and
traded up.  I had MusicStudio (I think that was it) and a MIDI
interface hooked to my CZ101.  4 voice fully programmable sound chip,
fast graphics... whoosh.  I showed it off to the guy who ran the local
recording studio and a week later he had one with a Video Toaster.
He did some amazing stuff with it.

Too bad C= took a dump.  If you read the PCDAW yahoo list, Dave
Haynie, who was one of the lead engineers, posts occasionally.

I still think the AmigaOS was outstanding.  Windowing UI in 128k.

Another case of the better technology doesn't always win.

Tony