Re: OT - acoustic pickups, etc

Man I just love my B-band system (Made in Finland) on my Cordoba I
repaired and rebuilt with some
custom appointments. It is the bomb!!!  I have not had a pickup besides my
Sunrise soundhole p.u.
that is so incredibly transparent.  In that I will explain that it adds
slim and none detectable
to normal human ears anyway as to electronic interference/coloration.  I
pump them into a Yamaha
Magicstomp, take the stereo out into a Alesis Midiverb to the input of my
boomerang phrase sampler
and output to my two new Ultrasound Amplifiers.  One for left channel One
for right.  Im sure
there are better ways to route electronics and amps and I will certainly
admit I have a lot of
learning to do!  Stay loopy over the Christmas season through the new year
to be :o)
Here are some links:
1-888-308-1557 UJC Electronics (Ultrasound)
www.myspace.com/ultrasoundamps
www.b-band.com
www.myspace.com/albertiniprojects

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs