Re: Stockhausen, R.I.P.

Hi Luis,
I had the same feeling when I first heard about it.
I don't know him but I know his older son very well: he is one of the
most beautiful souls ( and musicians) I have had the lucky to meet.
I think it was also because of this that I immediately felt the need to
dig a little into his sentence to find how it represented a great
opportunity for the scandalistic tribe of newsmakers media ( in Italy
they seem to be the majority now).

I think it was certainly put in a manner that could offer its weak side
to bad thinkers and that was what it happened.
I am happy that other people have had the same feeling and put some
deeper informations about it.

my best,
luca
www.unguitar.com