Re: OT - acoustic pickups, etc

Whoa...that Cromacord is a crazy bit of kit! I think it would get in the
way for me, I've already written a few songs that need a good bang right
in the curve, where this pre-amp would go, and I'm not sure about the
straps either. But it's tempting as it seems made for this
purpose..."resonance disc"??

That's cool to see that FRAP is still around (at Trance Audio), I had no
idea. I'll have a look at them too, thanks Luis.

Daryl Shawn
www.swanwelder.com
www.chinapaintingmusic.com