Re: OT - acoustic pickups, etc

well if you really want to turn your spanish guitar
into a drum,there is the cromacord pickup they make
here for that purpose:
Ive heard it and it actually sounds really nice,your
whole guitar becomes a drum like a mic in front of
you,but perhaps lacks the presence of a piezo:

http://www.cromacord.com/english/start.html

advantages:you can mount it on any guitar within a
minute,natural sound etc.you could also combine it
with your existing one.
disadvantage:ive heard ohter people saying it feels
bulky,they dont like the sound,it can feedback at
times if u dont set it right and offcourse looks, if
you mind that.But i am sure they are not as prone to
feedback as a microphone and well,you can dance your
rumbas canīt you!
cheers
Luis

www.myspace.com/luisangulocom