Yamaha MFC10 or Roland FC300?

I'm thinking about eventually getting a MIDI foot controller, mostly for
use
with Ableton Live.

I'd appreciate opinions on the Roland FC300 vs. Yamaha MFC10.  The pros and
cons that I know of:

MFC10: Only one foot pedal.  Some people have reported latency problems;
others have said there are none.  On the other hand, I play a WX-5, and the
MFC10 can power the WX-5 through its proprietary MIDI+power cable.  Plus I
think I can set the MFC10 to merge its expression signals into the MIDI
stream from the WX-5.

FC300: So far I have not heard anyone say anything bad about this pedal.
Two foot pedals, lots of inputs for others, can be used to control other
devices as well.

Your thoughts?