New EWI 4000s In The House

Hello All:

I've been trying to use a WX 5 to play VST's in live performance and it's been more difficult than it should be to control.  So, the recent talk about the EWI got me to looking into it and I went to Sam Ash and took the plunge the other day.  I've been watching Michael Brecker EWI videos on You Tube for the past few days in total amazement.  What a great player and a great loss.  Anyway, does anyone have any words of wisdom for me as I begin my exploration of this instrument?  I've checked out a couple of EWI-centric websites but know there are some fine EWI players on this list who must have some pearls they can drop my way.  Looking forward to hearing from you and to sharing my musical progress shortly.

Harry

Harry Weinberg, Esq.
Law Offices of Harry Weinberg
11 Beach Street - 8th Floor