EDP FCB1010 beyond the basics

I bought a FCB1010 so that I could access the amazing potential of the EDP

BUT

I can only make my FCB 1010 control the regular 7 functions of the EDP pedal (thanks to the Configuration walk through from some one on the list I just forget who)

These midid note numbers arent even in the manual but they work, WHY?
38 RecordButton
39 OverdubButton
40 MultiplyButton
41 Insert Button
42 Mute Button
43 Undo Button
44 Next Button

 but I just cant go beyond those functions in my programing, I've read both manuals and just cant get it.

I want to have reverse and replace and half speed multiply next loop, Id like to trigger loops as well and a bunch others functions if I could.

 I see the list I see the numbers in the chart but when I input them into the FCb1010 it will not work!

why

what am I missing

HELP!!!!