Battery-Powered Looper...?

Hey guys,

Hope you can help me out here, because I'm in the middle of having a
"brain cloud" on a particular setup.

I'm once again thinking of putting together a little uber-portable
(read: busking) Looping pedalboard, and I'm just not finding exactly
what I'm looking for.  I need a Looper that succeeds against only
three primary criteria:

        *Battery-Powered*
        *Loop Feedback*
        *"First Loop" Capability*

I can come up with quite a few that meet 2 out of the 3 criteria, but
I'm having trouble hitting 3 for 3.

It seems like we ought to have several out there, but the only one
that comes to mind is the Line 6 DL-4.  While I dig my DL-4 lots and
lots (that's the default fallback, in fact) I'd like to be aware of
other options, and it's driving me nuts not being able to come up
with anything else.  I've gotta be missing something here....  :P

Hopefully somebody here can help dispel my pre-mature alzheimer's.  TIA!!!!

        --m.
--
_____
"bye-bye empire; empire, bye-bye"