RE: WHAT DON'T YOU LIKE ABOUT YOUR LOOPER(S)

I, too have two DL-4s and love them both! I use one for weird delays, and feed into the second as a looper…

I also use an RC-20 and a DD-20...

What I don't like about these floor boxes is that none of them have controllable feedback. Well, the DD-20 does have some sort of control to it, but it's most definitely not the same as an EDP or LP-1.

So, I guess my big gripe is...with all this high-tech small circuitry wizardry available in the world, how come the mfr's can't make this available on the floor boxes? It's just another knob and a circuit! :-)

Otherwise, I guess I need to "take the plunge" and get an EDP or LP-1 and go through the same programming frustrations that I see everyone posting here on a regular basis. But I was trying to avoid all that!

Anyway...it still doesn't discourage me, I am just as creative with all the gear I currently own.

Well,

Happy Continuous Looping to you all in the New Year!

Ed in NJ

http://www.myspace.com/edward_yuhas