Re: WHAT DON'T YOU LIKE ABOUT YOUR LOOPER(S)

I was also a fan of the DL4 Delays . . . with an expression pedal attached, adding regen while shortening delay time, you could produce nicely glissing delays with foot control. I can still do that with my trusty Boss GT-5 but not many modern delays give you smooth glissing, so it was an important feature that was a staple for me. Of course I loved having it as an out-the-door looper as well. Very versatile. My main gripe was that ALL THREE of my DL4's had a channel go out, so only one output continued to work. Not even faux stereo. Line6 seemed to have horrible service as well so I waited forever for the first repair only to have it fail again. I never attempted to fix the other two. No more Line6 for me!