Re: WHAT DON'T YOU LIKE ABOUT YOUR LOOPERS

On Dec 30, 2007, at 1:32 PM, L.A. Angulo wrote:

> The one pedal i am looking for now is a compact preamp
> simulator to put at the end of the chain,a good punchy
> clean tube sounding one will do,in case i dont feel
> like taking my amp thus going straight into the house
> P.A.,is there such a thing outhere?

Tech21 Tr-A.C.? I don't know whether you would find it sufficiently
tube sounding and Tech21 does tend to lean toward high-gain behavior.

If you really want clean, the Tech21 Acoustic DI is pretty nice as well.

(I was looking at the Diamond Halo Chorus web page recently and
listening to some of their dual amp samples and contemplating
replacing the rack mount SansAmp with a pair of Tri-A.C.s. That would
only work if I had the pedal board space, however.)

Mark