Krispen's jazz album

> > Apparently,  Kris, it's time for you to make that loop-less Jazz
> > guitar record that Rainer envisions you recording in 2008,
> ...just need to find a piano player. Any free jazz piano
> players out there that might be interested in a virtual collaboration?
>
> Kris

Virtual collaboration? For that project, I was thinking of two people
getting together next to an acoustic piano, perhaps with the aid of a few
glasses of whiskey or something...

That aside, I have for years failed to actually get a seven-octave
keyboard.
But hey, the cheapest one by m-audio is only 200 bucks...;)

A happy new year to you (and to you all!)

        Rainer