Hi5 Spam - apologizes (was: Re: Hey ;)

Dear list friends,

It appears I have sent a friend request for Hi5 to the list. I did
certainly not intend to, and I apologize for Hi5 spamming my entire
address book.

I was just checking out that service, for research reasons, when there
was a button named something like "check out how many of your friends
are already on Hi5". It reported five people from my address book was
on Hi5... while in the background spamming everyone. I would never
send a post to a list, or to everyone, with such a stupid subject line
as "Hey ;-)"

--
Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen