Re: (forget Electrix)

Bob Amstadt wrote:

"I see that as a good thing.  When you have a two way conversation, you
accomplish much more than have one side dictate what the other does.  I get
tired of companies driving the creation of music because that is how their
product works.  The more companies that are willing to listen to their
customers the better things will be for everybody.  Providing a mechanism
for field upgrading firmware just seems to be a must in this day and age.
20 years ago, I would have said that field upgrades simply aren't
practical,
but now the cost of the parts required to allow this are quite reasonable.
"

Yes,  Bob, and that is why you are a visionary and why I am so happy to
work
with you
and for you with the Looperlative.

Though the technology exists and is not expensive,  you have had the
vision
to actually
include it into a product.

There is nothing like lying in bed, as I did the other day,  with a
brainstorm................firing off
an email to a person who really will consider the idea you have to offer
and
then working on
it if it is feasible.

This is a great time to be alive (as a high tech musician, at
least.......................sod that global depression and
global warming business...............lol)

gratefully,  Rick Walker